Enrolling Clinical Studies
ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE W/AGITATION
This study will evaluate the efficacy, safety and tolerability of a medication for the treatment of agitation in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer’s type.
• Men & Women between 50 to 90 years of age.
• Have a diagnosis of probable Alzheimer’s disease.
• Have significant agitation (screaming, throwing things, hitting others or self)
• Taking medication for memory loss or antidepressant
• Stable health and under control, no history of stroke or heart attack
• Have a caregiver who is willing to comply with all study procedures
• Not diagnosed with schizophrenia or bipolar
• Not taking codeine , opioid, oxicone benzodiazepines or tricyclic antidepressant.
• Can be diagnosed with depression if they are stable and no have symptoms
This study consists in 9 visits in term of 4 month.
Financial compensation of $100 for caregiver and $100 for patient per visit, up to a total of $900 for each.