Enrolling Clinical Studies
ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE W/DEMENTIA
This study will evaluate the efficacy, safety an d tolerability of a medication for the treatment of agitation in patients with dementia of the Alzheimer’s type.
• Men & Women between 50 to 90 years of age
• Have significant agitation that interferes your daily routine
• Taking medication for memory loss or antidepressant
• Stable health and under control, no history of stroke or heart attack
• Have a caregiver who is willing to comply with all study procedures
• Not diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar, or major depression
• No medication with codeine, opioid or oxicone
This study consist of 9 visits in term of 4 month.
Financial compensation of $100 for caregiver and $100 for patient per visit, up to a total of $900 for each.