Enrolling Clinical Studies
BINGE EATING DISORDER
This study will evaluate the safety, efficacy, and tolerability of an oral
medication to treat the Binge Eating Disorder.
• Men & Women between 18 to 65 years of age
• Women must be on birth control
• Have a least 2 or more binge episodes per week.
• Not been diagnosed with psychiatric disorder.
• Not been on a diet, doing exercise or taking weight loss medication.
• Not have major weight loss surgery, bypass or gastric sleeve.
• Diabetes, blood pressure under control is Ok.
• Otherwise, healthy condition
This study consist in 8 visits, 4 telephone calls in term of 2 month.
Financial compensation of $75 per visit for a total of up to $840.