Enrolling Clinical Studies
ATOPIC DERMATITIS OR ECZEMA.
This study will assess the efficacy, tolerability, and safety of a subcutaneously administered injection in patients with Atopic Dermatitis or eczema.
• Male or female over 18 years of age.
• Participant with a diagnosis of Atopic Dermatitis or active rash for more than 6 months.
• Not history of HIV, hepatitis C, or hepatitis B.
• Not subjects using antibiotics, antivirals, or antiparasitic within 4 weeks prior to Day 1.
• Not subjects using corticosteroids (inhaled corticosteroids are allowed).
• Subject must have a valid ID and not be participating in another research study
This study contains a total of 10 visits every 4 weeks over a period of 9 months.
This study will pay $100 per visit.
A total of $1,000 for completing the study.