Enrolling Clinical Studies
FIRST STAGES OF MEMORY LOSS, PERCEPTION LOSS OR DEMENTIA from ALZHEIMER'S OR PARKINSON'S DISEASE.
This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability and effects of an investigational medication on subjects in the first stages of memory loss, perception loss or dementia due Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s disease.
• Men & Women between 50 and 80 years of age.
• Diagnosis of cognitive impairment or mild dementia due Parkinson's or Alzheimer's disease
• Cognitive decline not primarily caused by vascular, traumatic or medical problems.
• Adequate visual and auditory abilities to perform all assessments.
• Has a stable medical condition.
• No history of stroke, head injury, encephalitis or epilepsy
• No history of asthma, heart failure, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder
• No drug or alcohol abuse.
• Have a caregiver who is willing to comply with all study procedures
Approximately 12 weeks (12 visits)
Visits duration: 6-7 hours long each
Approx. $100-$200 per visit / Total for subject: $1,850
Approx. $100 per visit / Total for caregiver: $1,150