Enrolling Clinical Studies
Healthy Volunteers 65+Years of age
for Flu Vaccine Study
This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a vaccine against Influenza in healthy individuals.
• Men & Women 65 years of age or older
• Not have received any Flu or Covid vaccine with 28 days before screening day
• No history of medical or psychiatric condition including suicidal ideation.
• No allergies to eggs.
• No history of severe adverse reaction associated with any vaccine
• High blood pressure, diabetes or any disease in stable condition is ok
• No individual that has received monoclonal antibodies 60 days before screening day
• Subjects with stable infection of HIV, HCV or HBV may participate
3 office visits and 1 telephone contact in term of 6 month.
Eligible participants will receive financial compensation of up $100 per visit for a total of $400.