Enrolling Clinical Studies
Healthy Volunteers 65-85 Years of age
for Flu Vaccine Study
This study will evaluate the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a vaccine against Influenza in healthy individuals.
• Men & Women between 65 to 85 years of age
• Have received the Flu vaccine before Dec 2021
• No heart conditions (heart attack, pacemakers, etc.)
• No allergic to chicken and eggs.
• No history diseases (cancer, stroke, etc.)
• Not be taking aspirins or antidepressant
• Blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes under control is OK.
• Otherwise, Healthy condition
This study consist in 8 visits in term of 6 month.
Eligible participants will receive financial compensation of $150 per study-related office visit for a total of $1,200.