Enrolling Clinical Studies
This study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of a topically applied cream on healthy volunteers with chronic allergic contact dermatitis ( a red, itchy rash caused by an allergic reaction to jewelry, fragrances, soaps, plants, etc.)
• Men & Women between 18 years of age or older
• Redness or itchy rash on the skin due to an allergic reaction only
• Not using medication or medication not working on affected area
• No presence of other major skin condition ( psoriasis, etc
• No breastfeeding or pregnant women
This study consist of 7 visits in term of 36 days.
Eligible participants will receive up to $400 for time and transportation efforts to attend study-related office visits.