Enrolling Clinical Studies
NON-ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE (NASH)
This study will evaluate the efficacy and safety of a medication in patients with non alcoholic fatty liver disease.
• Men & Women 18 years of age or older
• If patient has record of biopsy it needs to be not older than 6 month
• If patient has Diabetes type 2 should be in a stable medication for at least 3 month
• If patients is taking Vitamin E (>400 UI/day) must be in a stable dose for at least 6 month
• If patients is taking Statins must be in a stable dose for at least 3 month.
• Other medications (antidepressant, cardiovascular, etc ) in stable dose for at least 3 month
• No history of heart condition or other major disease (Hepatitis, Cancer, HIV, Anemia
• Diabetic Patient should not be taking Insulin
• No history of significant alcohol consumption
• No history of Bariatric surgery
This duration of this study is 7 years.
Eligible participants will receive financial compensation of $104 per study-related office visit and $1,500 for biopsies (3 biopsies required).