Enrolling Clinical Studies
NON-ALCOHOLIC FATTY LIVER DISEASE (NASH)
This study will evaluate the long term efficacy and safety of a medication in patients with non alcoholic and non cirrhotic fatty liver disease.
• Men & Women 18 years of age or older
• Positive history of fatty liver
• Not suffering of cirrhosis related of alcohol abuse
• No history of other liver condition (like hepatitis)
• No history of heart condition or other major health condition
This duration of this study is 7 years.
Eligible participants will receive financial compensation of $104 per study-related office visit and $1,500 for biopsies (3 biopsies required).