Enrolling Clinical Studies
Womens' Healthy - HPV Positive
This study will enroll women undergoing colposcopy (a procedure to closely examine your cervix, vagina and vulva for signs of disease).
• Women from 25 years of age or older.
• Positive Papanicolaou for HPV within 2 month prior the visit
• No damage or major surgery on her cervix.
• Willing and able to undergo colposcopy and biopsy
• Willing and able to allow collection of 2 cervical cytology specimens
This study consist of just ONE study-related visit.
Eligible participants will receive financial compensation of $100 for their study-related office visit.