Enrolling Clinical Studies
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD
This study will evaluate the efficacy, tolerability and safety of an orally
medication in patients with Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
• Men & Women between 18 to 65 years of age.
• Have a diagnosis of PTSD or had a major trauma in his life
• No other psychiatric condition like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, psychotic disorder.
• No history of traumatic brain injury, stroke or any neurological illness.
• No alcohol abuse or any illegal drug abuse.
• Antipsychotics, antidepressants, psychiatric medication allowed (2
month stable dose)
• No patients with ongoing Hepatitis B or C infection
• No patients currently involved in any ongoing legal process related to the event.
• No patients with symptomatic/unstable/uncontrolled disease: renal, hepatic, cardiovascular
This study consist in 8 visits and 4 telephone contacts in term of 8 weeks.
$80 per visit
$40 per telephone contact